Friday, April 5, 2013

Got a new favorite diaper and an wetting accident

I bought  a small pack of their new small diapers. I love them they fit perfect. I just need to save up to buy more of them. I sorry I have not been on here much.  I will post a photo soon. Also I wear Goodnites as my regular underwear and do treat them as big boy pants. But accidents do happen and well I was at the gun range Tuesday and I really had to go and I did not want to leave my guns and ended up wetting my goodnite. Also I was sick couple weeks ago and when i get sick I have lot of wetting problems. Well at work I wore a double diaper. Pampers then a Goodnites over that. Lets just say I was wet for half the night. The Pamper leaked into the goodnite. I going to ask mommy to use her credit card to buy me more ABUNIVERSE diapers or some Size 6 or 7 baby diapers. Since we do not get paid till next week. As well missing a day of work cost me 100 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment